Riddles have always been an interest of mine, though something I was never able to write personally. Riddles like joke writing take a special type of talent. (One that I do not personally hold)
Riddles are a fun and interesting way to take a minute to relax while still stimulating your mind. So in this edition of Fun Friday’s I would like each one of you to take a mental break and enjoy some fun, and quite possibly frustrating, riddles.
(The answers are posted at the bottom of the page… but no cheating now!)
Fun Friday’s Mental Break for Your Mind – Fun and Frustrating Riddles To Make You Think
- It is greater than God and more evil than the devil. The poor have it, the rich need it and if you eat it you’ll die. What is it?
- I never was, am always to be. No one ever saw me, nor ever will. And yet I am the confidence of all, To live and breathe on this terrestrial ball. What am I?
- What always runs but never walks, often murmurs, never talks, has a bed but never sleeps, has a mouth but never eats?
- The more you have of it, the less you see. What is it?
- What does no man actually want, but no man actually wants to lose?
- There is a man standing over a dead body in a coffin, and another man walks in and asks, who’s in the coffin. The first man replies, brothers and sisters, I have none, but this man’s father is my fathers son. Who’s in the coffin?
- Jack left on Friday came back Wednesday but was only gone for two days. How is that possible?
- What’s the shortest complete sentence in the English language?
- When you have me you want to share me, but once you share me I am gone. What am I?
- A man is sentenced to life in prison and has to choose between three rooms. The first is filled with assassins with loaded guns, the second is filled with raging fires, and the third is filled with deadly lions that have not eaten for three years. Which room is the man’s safest choice?
- Nothing. Nothing is greater than God, or more evil than the devil. The poor have nothing and the rich need nothing. If you eat nothing you will die!
- Tomorrow, or the future.
- A River.
- A Job.
- His son.
- Friday is the name of the horse Jack left on!
- I am.
- A Secret.
- The third room, because lions that have not eaten in three years would be dead!
I hope you enjoyed this Fun Friday Mental Break for your Mind. Please feel free to share your own riddles in the comment section below….
Until Next Time…
Possibly, But Probably Un-Related Articles
- Riddle (socyberty.com)
- Giving riddles of love (newbreedofadvertisers.blogspot.com)
- Riddle 8 (psikita.wordpress.com)
- Answer for Riddle 7 (psikita.wordpress.com)
- Riddle 9 (psikita.wordpress.com)
- RIDDLES bY Amir Khusro (thinkloud65.wordpress.com)
- Answer to the Friday Puzzle….. (richardwiseman.wordpress.com)
- Answer for Riddle 15 (psikita.wordpress.com)
- Riddle 10 (psikita.wordpress.com)
- Answer for Riddle 12 (psikita.wordpress.com)