Like many before me, I have been suffering from some serious writers block….
I have other blogs that I at least make an attempt to keep up with on a regular basis, but it has been getting harder and harder to generate ideas lately, and the content I am producing is less than satisfying for me.
Taking matters into my own hands, I decided that I was going to have to force myself to write. So seeking some inspiration I set out to find some writing prompts, and I found many…. and so this site is the result of my search and forcing myself to write at least something on a regular basis!
If I accomplish nothing I will at least have worked my mind, learned a little, and possibly made a few people laugh…. This writing will be by no means perfect, the grammar and format will not be edited to perfect form. I am not overly concerned about my spelling, word choices, or talent in general… I am more concerned with just writing, getting my mind working, and generating ideas….
….and so enjoy!!!!
A few prompt sites for those who are suffering as I:
Possibly Related Articles
- ready, set, fixate: the first of several posts on writing. (infomational.wordpress.com)
- Breaking Writer’s Block- the Lindelof Way (toddlyden.com)
- Don’t Lose an Idea for a Post (savvyblogging.net)
- How to Overcome Writer’s Block (writinghood.com)
- Have I Hit A Writer’s Block? (pulkit.me)
- 7 Ways for Bloggers to Overcome Writer’s Block (bruceclay.com)
- Four Prewriting Exercises To Help You Create Great Blog Posts (eblogtip.com)
- GM Writer’s Block, What Do You Do About It? from Life and Times of a Philippine Gamer (philgamer.wordpress.com)
- Nasty case of writer’s block creates the most brilliant scientific paper ever [This Is Awesome] (io9.com)
- How To Beat Writer’s Block (galadarling.com)